Everyday Living: The places I want to visit

My desire to visit certain places is largely influenced by books and movies. From climbing the oversized block stairs of the pyramids in Egypt to swimming in the turquoise blue waters of Bora Bora in Tahiti, these are some of the places I would like to see before I go home.


Egypt
Inspired by mystery novels by Agatha Christie, featuring my most favorite detective Hercule Poirot.  


Bora Bora, Tahiti
Inspired by the 1994 movie Love Affair starring Warren Beatty, Annette Bening and
Katherine Hepburn.

New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
Inspired by a novel called The Witching Hour (1990) by Anne Rice.

Ireland
Inspired by the 2007 movie P.S. I Love You starring Hilary Swank and Gerard Butler.

Santorini, Greece
Inspired by the 2005 movie The Sisterhood Of the Traveling Pants starring Amber Tamblyn, America Ferrera, Blake Lively and Alexis Bledel.



Popular Posts